Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Glamour Momma



A friend who is nursing her baby girl was complaining the other day on how difficult it is to breastfeed her child whenever she goes out. Yes there is the nursing bra but apparently it's quite a hassle still.


I read somewhere about the buil-in nursing bra, so I recommended her the built-in nursing bra by glamourmom.com.(http://www.glamourmom.com/).
What's a built-in nursing bra? Well have a look below...


I guess it' s much easier to nurse your baby that way. You don't have to take off your top and I gotta say it's kinda trendy too :)

1 comment:

Montessorimum said...

Nursing tops, nursing dresses comes in all design now. Check out mothersenvogue.com and momsinmind.com.sg

By the way, I hop over to your blog from my hubby's blog. Saw you left a comment there. :)