Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pilates For The Preggers (And The Non-Preggers Too)


A lot of celebrities like Jennifer Aniston, Catherine Zeta Jones, Angelina Jolie and others swear by Pilates to get them back into shape after giving birth.

And hey look at Madonna. She looks like she can kick my wobbly @ss anytime.

Though I might not have given birth before, but I do look like I have heheheheheh. So I have been looking around for a place that offers pilates classes and I found Pilates Zentrum.


“It is the mind itself that builds the body”
- Friedrich Schiller


This was the favourite quote of Joseph Pilates himself, creator of the Pilates method.

Pilates Zentrum is fully equiped with pilates equipments that are custom made and handcrafted for optimum quality and safety. The teachers are certified pilates teachers.

However being new to pilates I was worried because I have back problem. I communicated this problem to Pilates Zentrum and I was informed that the beauty of Pilates lies in its adaptability to cater for every individual regardless of age or physical attributes. Pilates has been used for general strengthening, education of body awareness, posture improvement, injury rehabilitation, pregnancy and overall health maintenance and improvement.

I attended one session and now I'm hooked! :)

You can find Pilates Zentrum at:-

1-A, Bangunan BAKTI6,

Cangkat Abg Haji Openg

60000 Taman Tun Dr Ismail

Kuala Lumpur

Or call at 7729 9692 012 323 3218

No comments: