Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Power Walked Yourself To Fitness

Since Herbal Life I have lost some weight. Not much but I guess the best way to lose weight is to lose it slowly and gradually.

When I was working in Kuala Lumpur 4 years ago, I was a member of KLCC Fitness First. I used to frequent their Body Combat classes which was just awesome. The feeling of your muscle, which you didn't know you have in the first place, working is just fantastic.

But since I have moved to the other side of KL and my current office is no where near a Fitness First, I have not done any cardio workout for the longest of time. My body feels tired and achy. So I told the Hubby that I need to start moving again.

I need to start power walking. So I searched for a good running/walking shoes and I found theperfet shoes for moi :)

MegaBounce+ 2008
It's the closest thing to being self-propelled. A new, improved Megabounce heel cushions even better, turning every impact into forward momentum. And that makes any run more fun.
Textile/synthetic upper with textile lining
Molded EVA insole for anatomical comfort
Bounce® technology in insole provides optimized energy return and step-in comfort
adiPRENE® insert for forefoot propulsion and efficiency
adiWEAR® outsole for best durability in high-wear areas.

I feel like I'm bouncing :) and I do not experience back pain like I do with my other shoes.
I'm trying to get at least 30 minutes of power walk, 3 times a week. Almost impossible but I'm tired of impossibilities.
I want to do this and I must.

1 comment:

shopaholic and friends said...

im looking for a perfect running shoes too. maybe i should buy this one. does it come in white colour?