Wednesday, December 12, 2007

LG Viewty




I need a new handphone.

The LG Viewty looks sleek and trendy with 5.0 megapixel camera phone. And for someone who likes to snap away like me, this is just perfect!

But it looks expensive yes?

And handphone is easily obsolete. New designs will come almost instantly.

I'm still using my old Motorola which works well and I never really have any problem with it.

Hmmmph....

Dear Santa, I have been a very very good girl this year, Can I have this LG Viewty? ;)

This phone is definitely in my Christmas wish list.

What's your wish list for this coming Christmas?

3 comments:

CityGirl said...

Oh dear! I'm wishing for exactly the same thing! It looks fab, doesn't it? But my Sony Ericcson is just a year old. Long sigh. I could only long for it, not own it.

shopaholic and friends said...

niceeee...get it la. cantik.

i've got my wish, nintendo ds lite. so childish ek. tapi tak kira lah, hubby asyik main game so i asked him to get me a game as well. and nintendo it is. merry xmas!

Theta said...

It's a beauty!

I was a Motorola fan too before that phone got lost in the airport!

Now using a Sony Ericsson, black and sleek like LG Viewty, but most importantly with blogging capability ;)