Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saggy Issue


I guess gravity has gotten the best of me...or at least the best of my b00bies. Used to be all perky and ummm jiggly but now it seems my b00bies are racing, which one will be touching the ground first.

Hmmmph!

I know that there are a lot of stuff out there that you can use to firm up your b00bies, but I'd like look for any kind of exercise that would help me with this...errr saggy issues.

So I asked a personal trainer friend what is the best exercise for saggy b00bies?

"Push-ups", she answered.

Errr ok. Not a big fan of push ups but I'm willing to try anything.

So do the bench push ups slowly concerntrating on your chest muscle, 20 x, 4 sets every day.


Another reason is that we use the wrong type of bra. There was a programme on wearing the wrong bra in Oprah Show some time back that I watched.

And do use sports bra when exercise.

1 comment:

Diyanazman said...

i hate that exercising model okay? she is so pretty...